Working the Good Life is how I define the way I weave together the work I do with the life I live. And a life as a freelancer, living and working with clients around the world brings me joy and satisfaction.
But this is my version of Working the Good life. You can create your own.
There are plenty of businesses looking to outsource work to reliable and skilled freelancers. And as we’ve seen since the COVID-19 health crisis took hold of our lives, home working is one way to adapt to the unpredictable nature of life.
If you’re not sure how to start a home business, sign up below to my short email series. You’ll learn about some of the challenges I’ve faced and how to discover what services you could offer to your clients. At the end of the email series, I hope that you’ll have a clearer idea of whether working from home serving clients abroad is for you or not.
Here’s a quick preview of what we’ll cover:
- How to discover your talents when you don’t think they exist
- Where to find your first clients (it’s similar to the way I find wild boar)
- More things will scare us than crush us…
- Finding meaning and purpose (or do you just want money)
- Working from home is a challenge (and you’ll need to stay motivated)
- One of the most important things your clients are looking for
- Choose your path (but make sure you’re following your dreams.)